Sunday, July 31, 2011

Interview Compost For Brooklyn

The publicity manager for a small community garden and composting facility called Compost for Brooklyn was interviewing me. I was a little nervous as this was the first bit of publicity a third party has ever given me, and this was the first time I was to be reported. I had a lot of information to give about compost, why its important, what kinds of organisms are in it, why they are important, why compost can save energy, and so forth. The interview went well. I barely knew where to start but then once I started all I needed to say came out naturally. I sold some of my biodegradable laundry detergent too.
    I will appear in the monthly newsletter that is sent out. My father even suggested I could write something that would go into the email. Who knows about that but... time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment